We are keen to exhibit some of the best independent producers which Kent has to offer at our wildlife park and coffee shop, so if you are a local producer we’d love to hear from you. Please use the form below to voice your interest in exhibiting your items at one of our up coming pop-up markets, however please note that spaces are limited and issued at a first come first served basis.
In an effort to make sure that the people of Kent have the best possible opportunity to sample what this amazing county has to offer spaces at these markets are completely free of charge, we just ask that you adhere to the rules below:
- You may not sell or advertise any products or activities which directly go against the wildlife and conservation message of Sandwich Wildlife Park.
- You may not sell or advertise any products or services of an adult nature.
- Your stall must have on it for sale products which can be sold and taken away from the premises following a direct sale on site.
- You must supply your own stall which includes, should it be needed by yourself a table and chairs, which must be made to look presentable and inviting. We will not be able to supply any equipment, and you must be able to set up your stall unaided.
- Your stall must be able to run without the use of electricity. We may be able to supply a small number of stalls with access to an electrical socket at a charge however this must be requested and agreed before arrival.
- Each sales pitch will cover an area of 4 feet wide x approximately 2 feet deep (not including space for seating behind should you wish to have this), or the size of an average display table.
- You may not attach items to any of our walls or fixtures. Should you require space to hang items you will need to supply your own upright display features.
- If you agree to display your goods you must ensure that you turn up to that market day, with a possible penalty fee (agreed at time of exhibitor sign up) for not turning up – please remember that the space could have been used for free by someone else and due to social media advertising, customers may be expecting you to be there and may travel to purchase from you in particular.
- You will be expected to have your items on sale for the full time of the market for that day which will be advertised alongside the market date.
- You may not sell or exhibit any animals (alive or dead).
- You must tend to your own stall for the duration of that market day including all sales. All sales must be finalized and processed by yourself using your own sales channels (whether these be cash only, mobile card payments, paypal etc.)
- Your stall and all products are displayed and kept on site (only if spanning 2 market days on a single weekend) at your own risk. Unless you have a stall which spans a full weekend it must be erected and dismantled at the start and end of that day.
- Whilst we will advertise the dates for the markets on our website and through our social media channels (both Wingham Wildlife Park and Sandwich Wildlife Park social media), you are required to advertise your stall on your social media pages should you have them.
- You may not display or offer advertising on your stall for any other third party suppliers / producers / individuals / companies unless agreed in advance (for example is supporting a charitable organisation).
- A single sales pitch may only be used by more than 1 individual seller or organisation if agreed in advance (for example each displaying their items on half of a table).
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to personally sell the items which you offer for sale, including any required insurance or licenses which may be required.
- If you do not follow these rules you may be asked to dismantle your stall early with no compensation for potential lost sales.
Book Your Exhibitor Space
What do we Exhibit?
We are looking for all manner of different products which showcase the talent which the people of Kent possess when it comes to creativity and productivity. We are generally looking for independent producers but anyone is welcome to apply for a stall depending on what you sell. The below is not an exhaustive list but covers just some of the things we’d love to see sold in our markets:
- Jewelry (rings, necklaces etc.)
- Art (paintings, illustrations, sculpture etc.)
- Plants (flower bouquets, seeds & bulbs, live plants etc.)
- Bee produce (honey, candles etc.)
- Books (rare prints, self published etc.)
- Antiques (a wide variety)
- Handicrafts (home ware, decorations, garden products)
- Fashion (clothing, accessories etc.)